Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Steppin' out in Faith

I'm not really sure what I'm doin'. All I know is God has been urgin' me to do somethin', to tell my story somehow....To help one person would be such a Victory for Him. Do I blog, fb, tweet? I tell my story in a condensed version when someone asks but there is so much more to tell. So I said "Kelli, why not do them all?" Like I said, I don't know what I'm doin'...at all. And it's not easy puttin' your F.A.T. (Feelings, Aggrivations & Temptations) out for everyone to see.
I know that I could not have lost 1 pound, not alone 70lbs, without Gods help. And I would not have had the energy without the help of Spark, an Advocare product. As I lost more and more weight people kept askin' " Kelli, are you eatin'? What are you doin' to lose all that weight?" Well, of course I was eatin' I love food. I changed my life...what I ate, shopped for, how much I ate, what I kept in the house...EVERYTHING!!!. My whole thought process around food changed. It had to. I was eatin' myself to an early grave.
I thank God and Praise Him everyday for the changes He has made in my life. First He Saved me and the sin started melting away. God has spent many years moldin' me for this phase of my life. It took a year for 70lbs. to melt off my body and I look great. Most importantly I feel fantastic inside my body, heart & mind.

Thankyou Lord for all the blessings You have givn' me. I pray that if just one person sees this blog and can save their life then it's a Victory for You. Help me with the words to say and the time to say it. I love You and give You the Praise and Glory. Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment